My name is Constantin. I've been living on Maui since 2008. I am physician by the day, and my free time is split between my family and my cameras. I have been a photographer and videographer for the past 20 years.
Recently my friends have been asking to film them in action. I enjoyed doing this so much that decided to offer my services to everyone.
The video background of this page was shot and edited by me. See more examples in the portfolio.
Most of the videos here are shot on Phantom 3 Professional in 4K and edited in Final Cut Pro X. See my equipement.
As much as I like flying drone and shooting videos, this requires time commitment and replacement parts. Check out my prices.
Basic aerial video - $150
- Great for surfing, SUP, kayaking, trail riding or kite/windsurfing*
- 45 minutes of flight time and video
- Raw aerial footage in 4K or FullHD (1080p) on microSD or USB flash drive
- Available same day
Action movie package - $350
- Same as above PLUS creation of a short actio video starring YOU
- Available in 3-5 days
Additional services -
Restrictions* Piloting drone is impossible in rain, winds >15kt, airport proximity or when other aerial vehicles are present. FAA regulations apply.
- Panasonic GH4 - 4K hybrid photo/video camera, common choice of indie movie makers and as b-roll for cinema pros
- Lumix G Micro 4/3 Leica DG SUMMILUX 25mm f/1.4 Lens - my absolute favorite lens
- Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 Lense - a universal workhorse
- DJI Phantom 3 Pro - 4K video camera, motorized gymbal stabilizer, carbon fiber blades and set of lens filters
- Nikon1 J4 with 10-30mm lens and SCUBA housing - underwater action
- Sony TX20 - great point and shoot for candid shots and shallow water
- Macbook Pro with Final Cut Pro X and suit of plugins
- 14TB of external USB3 storage + cloud backup
Above Black Sea Awesome Hookipa November
Surfing Grandma's Maui Tropical Plantation
Paia Bay Sunset Haleakala Crater Sunrise
See more on my youtube channel